Howqua Valley Caravan Park
Nestled in the historic Howqua Hills 4.8km from the mouth of the Howqua River and set on the shores of Lake Eildon in the Victorian High Country, Mansfield.
Howqua Valley Caravan Park is a real family holiday experience with a wide range of accommodation styles and budgets.
It is not just the basic appeal of the caravans, but more the social ambience and friendly hospitality that keeps visitors returning to Howqua.
Everyone is on holiday and here for a great time.
The parents can relax knowing the kids are safe and having an action packed time.
Howqua Valley Caravan Park has a wide range of accommodation to suit your needs.
We have an extensive range of facilities and equipment available all year round including:
* High Country Mini Golf
* Fully stocked Licensed Supermarket – wide selection of beer, wine & spirits
* Fresh Bread & Newspapers – daily
* Fishing Gear – incl. Fishing Licenses
* Live Bait – worms, scrub worms & yabbies
* Ski Equipment
* Gas & Ice
* Unleaded & Premium Petrol
* Public Phone
* Laundry Facilities
* Lagoon Pool with Swim-in Spa, set in a Native Rock Garden
* Tennis Courts
* Children’s Playground with Large Gazebo
* Rec. Room – video machines, table tennis, air hockey, pool table etc.
* Canoe Hire